Thursday, October 7, 2010

devil in a new dress.

May the lord forgive us. May the god's be with us and that magic hour, I've seen good christians make rash decisions. She's in there putting on her make up. She's casually allure. Text message break up. How she gone wake up and not love Me no more? I thought I was the asshole, I guess it's rubbing off. I'm looking at her like "This what you really want, huh?". Why we arguing anyway? When the sun goes down, it's the magic hour and out of all the colors that are still up the skies, she's got green on her mind. I can see it in your eyes. Why you standing there with your face screwed up? Don't leave while you're hot. That's how Mase screwed up. She was throwing shit around now the whole place screwed up. Maybe I should call Mase so that he could pray for us. Then we hit the Jamaican spot, at the bar, take a seat. "I ordered you jerk", she said "You are what you eat". I always loved your sense of humor but tonight, you should have seen how quiet the room was. You love me for me? Could you be more phoney? Haven't said a word to me this evening. What's wrong, cat got your tongue?

Love,
S


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment