Saturday, October 9, 2010

"What is one thing that you miss from your past?"

Anonymous asked me this on my FormSpring, and it's taken me almost a week to answer. Well what I came up with, most likely, isn't what you'd think, or want me to miss most, but here it is:
I mostly miss when I must have been around 12 and a little chubbier. I used to visit my father, who lived with his grandmother, my great grandmother, who lived next to my grandmother, or my fathers mother. I used to hang out with my father all evening frequently walking my dog, Nitro, and eating popsicles and frozen pizzas until I would fall asleep on the couch watching WWF wrestling before La Femme Nikita came on and I used to wake up sharing a small ass couch with a large ass, snoring Boxer dog, who loved to sprawl out as he slept and as my great grandmother filled the living room with cigarette smoke.

That time is what I miss most from my past. Everything else from my past can go to hell. I will admit that this is probably not what Anonymous was looking for as an answer to The question, but it's the truth.

Love,
S



Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment