Thursday, October 7, 2010

Runaway.

I'll tell you all about one of my last girls...
She found pictures in my email. I sent this girl a picture of my dick. I don't know what it is with females but I'm not too good with that shit. See, I could have me a good girl and still be addicted to them hoodrats and I just blame everything on you. At least you know that's what I'm good at. See, I always find something wrong. She'd been putting up with my shit just way too long. I'm so gifted at finding what I don't like the most. Let's have a toast for the douchebags. Let's have a toast for the assholes. Let's have a toast for the scumbags. Every one of us that I know. Let's have a toast to the jerkoffs
That'll never take work off. I got a plan for all girls... Run away fast as you can.

Love,
S


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment