Friday, November 5, 2010

The Show Goes On.

Have you ever had the feeling that you was being had? Don't that shit there make you mad? They treat you like a slave, with chains all on your soul and put whips up on your back. They be lying through their teeth. Hope you slip up off your path. I don't switch up, I just laugh. Put my kicks up on their desk. Unaffected by they threats then get busy on their ass. See, that's how my city made me. That's how my Pops raised me. That glittering may not be gold. Don't let no body play me. If you are my homeboy, you never have to pay me. Go on and put your hands up. When times are hard you stand up. I-A-M the man, cause I'm a brand that my fans trust. So even if they ban us, they'll never slow my plans up! Ain't no body leaving. Nobody's going home. Even if they turn the lights out, the show is going on!

-L.F

Love,
S


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment