Wednesday, November 17, 2010

actual post.

As I sit and reflect on this drizzly brisk evening, I notice the leaves are almost completely on the ground and I can't help but to think about MY past year and what's fallen apart and off for me. God knows it's not been easy.

Friendships have come and gone, some have stayed gone and not many have come. This is nothing new for me. Used to it by now. Relationships are mirrored. Been drinking and smoking a lot more this year. It's going to be the death of me. My weight is down. Mainly childrens sizes. Sleep schedule is crazed. Haven't slept well in weeks. Feels like I've been awake for days. My eyes look it, at least. Worked more so far this year than any previously. I can feel it. Draped in mostly black these days, although not purposeful.

Even though the last paragraph sounds like hell, I've made it this far with all of it, and see no reason to stop or turn back now. Seems almost normal to me now.

As we all get ready for this week or so of Giving Thanks with loved ones, I leave you few with words of wisdom. "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.".

Love,
S


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. reading this for some reason makes me worry..even if the words that I tell you seem like useless thoughts I hope you know I still wish the very best for you, It's not like you to sit around and let life trample you down..although the tough guy roll you try to play to hide your feelings never really suited you well, you do play it well..keep your chin up.

    ReplyDelete