Sunday, October 31, 2010



Skinny ass pants and my fresh pair of Vans. If you bitches keep trippin' ya'll can share an ambulance. Throw up "blood" with my hands. My gang, poppin’ niggas. I smoke that kush and not that Reggie, for you name droppin’ niggas. All day I do it. I do it like Tony. Got a sign on my dick that say “Bad Bitches Only”. I don’t drink champagne, it make my stomach hurt. Man I’m on that Patron, fuck with me wrong and get murked. Got a silencer on the ___, that bitch go “pew”. Got a mean ass swagger, my bitches do too. Yeah, all my niggas nuts and I’m a loose screw. Bitch, I get big bucks, pockets on Bruce Bruce. Yeah I talk that shit, bitch. I got bread, bitch I got toast. Welcome to the murder show. I am the muthafucking host. They call me "_______". Yes, I do the fucking most. I’m at their throats until they choke. The god has spoke. I need a smoke, wait.

I got dark ass shades so I can’t see them haters. Now eat these fuckin bullets, don’t forget to tip the waiter. Dress like a skater, ride on you like Shawn White. I’m high all day, you can call that shit a long flight. Every night’s a long night, every day's a holiday. I don’t fuck with squares now do that mean I’m out of shape? Yes I talk shit. I've got to defecate to conversate. Damn I fuck the world, yup I fuck it till it ovulate. Get her to the crib, get in that pussy and just dominate. "Polo Ralph Lauren" bitch, that’s what my pajamas say. Big tall glass of some shit you can’t pronunciate. Booger in the bezel of my watch with the vomit face. Still I do not give you mother fuckers the time of day. With my _______ in your mouth I cannot make out what you trying to say.

Love,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment