Thursday, October 21, 2010

dont read this.

I would've came back for you, I just needed time to do what I had to do. Caught in the life, I can't let it go. Whether that's right I will never know. Hoping you will forgive me, never meant wrong. Tried to be patient. I guess I waited too long but I would've came back. I talk slicker than a pimp named SlickBack. Who just had his linen suit dry-cleaned, "Bitches, what's up witcha?". I hate calling women bitches, but the bitches love it. I took some sense and made a nickel of it. I'm urging all daughters to kiss their mothers with those lips that all that lipstick covers. You're never too grown up to miss and hug her. And I've got at least two girls counting on me to be there like missing rubbers. I'm on some Marvin Gaye shit, a bunch of distant lovers. This isn't the life that I'm used to. Reintroduced to people I've been introduced to. Did you forget me? Or are you too scared to tell me that you met me and fear that I won't remember? I wish you could still accept me for me. I miss your face being all I wanted to see. I'm halfway across the state with dozens of bags and feeling like all four members of Color Me Badd. I got that Courtney Love for you, that crazy shit. I don't drink every bottle I own, I be aging shit. I really think you stare at yourself and you see things. Fuck is up? Having lunch and debating fire arm prices. 23 and I'm going through a midlife crisis but trust me, I'll still deliver like a midwife and no, I'm not saying I'm the nicest, I just live like it. I never threw away that paper with my graduation speech because I haven't hit the pinnacles I plan to reach. As I sit here and remember kisses all on her body and her telling me to live in the moment. The short time that you and I got to spend with each other... baby, I'll never forget none of that. I told you I was coming back.

Love,
S


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment